- Rice flakes – 1 cup
- Banana -1 or2nos
- Peanut-1 cup
- Milk – 1 ltr
- Sugar-4or5 tbsp
- Firstly we have to peel the outer cover of peanut and set aside.
- Then chopped the banana into small pieces
- Heat ghee ina pan add rice flakes and saute them well for 3to4 minutes, set aside.
- Again we have to add ghee ina same pan add peanut and fry them well,set aside.
- Take a pan add milk and boil them well,keep aside.
- Now we take a bowl add chopped banana and sugar ,smash with clean spatula and set aside.
- Take a medium large glass add smashed banana paste , sprinkle fried rice flakes and half of
the fried peanut over the banana paste.
- Pour some chilled milk.
- Again we have to continuing this process for filling the glass.
- Finally we have to mix the whole ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy the chilled aval milk shake
Leave a Reply