- Soya chunks – 1/2kg
- Ginger- 1mediumpieces
- Garlic- 5 or6nos
- Riceflour-1/2 cup
- Corn flour – 1/2cup
- Lemon-1/2 slice
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/2tsp
- Coriander powder -1/2tsp
- Turmericpowder – ½ tsp
- Cumin seed powder – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – 1tsp
- Salt-1 or2 tsp
- Oil- ½ ltr
- Take a large bowl add soya chunks and hot water ,soak for halfan hour.
- Then drain and rewash the soya chunks with Clear water,then set aside.
- Grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and keep aside.
- Take a pan add soya chunks ,rice flour, corn flour,red chilli powder,garam masala,coriander
powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste ,cumin powder,pepper powder and salt mix
themwell with clean hands.
- Then sprinkle some water and combine them well.
- Now squeeze some lemon juice and mix them well and marinated for one hour.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add marinated soya chunks and fry them well.
- Drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Finally add some curry leaves on the hot oil and fried them well.
- Then drain and add it into soya chunks fry , mix them well.
- Serve and enjoy the simple and easy soya dry fry with meals.
Leave a Reply