- Egg- 5 nos
- Onion – 3 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Ginger – nos
- Garlic – 5 or6 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 or3sprigs
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder- 2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Oil – 1 or 2 tsp
- Firstly we have to crush the ginger and garlic into fine paste.
- Then deshell the boiled eggs, keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and fenugreek seed ,let cracked .
- Add curry leaves, chopped onion, green chilli and salt saute for few minutes.
- Add crushed ginger and garlic paste,turmeric powder ,red chilli powder, coriander powder,
pepper powder and garam masala saute them well .
- Add aqurate amount of water and cook them well.
- Add chopped tomatoes ,cook till they becomesoften.
- Finally add boiled egg and cook for couple of minutes.
- Serve the delicious egg roast with appam.
Leave a Reply