- Banana -2 nos
- Aval -1/2 cup
- Sugar-small amount
- Cashew nut -250 grm
- Raisins-250 grm
- Grated coconut-1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder-1/2 tsp
- Ghee-2 or 3 tbsp
- First we cut and peel of the banana into small pieces
- Take a pan add ghee and sliced bananas, 1 tablespoon of sugar and cook for
about 3-4 minutes, until softened, and keep it in a side.
- And add ghee in a same pan and cashew nut and raisins saute well
- Then we add grated coconut and cardamom powder mix well
- Again we add aval and saute well in low flame
- Finally we add toasted banana into the pan and saute some minutes
- Turn off the flame and serve the banana toast with tea or coffee ..