- Snake gourd -1 medium
- Gram Flour / Besan – 1 cup
- Rice Flour – 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water as needed
- First we make a batter by mixing all ingredients like besan flour,rice flour chilli
powder ,turmeric powder ,egg salt and water to a smooth paste.
- The batter should be a little thinner than dosa batter. not too thick or too thin.
- Now we take snake gourd and remove the seeds from it. Now slice them into little
- Heat oil in a frying pan .
- Then we dip the snake gourd pieces into the batter and coat on all sides.
- Fry them in hot oil till they are golden brown . Drain them in paper towel.
- Then we serve crispy snake gourd ring into hot tea or coffee
Enjoy the new variety taste ..
Leave a Reply