- Maida-1/2 kg
- Rava-1 cup
- Powdered sugar -1/2 kg
- Ghee-4 tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1 drop
- Milk-1 cup
- Oil-for frying
- In a bowl add maida ,rava ,powdered sugar ,ghee, egg and vanilla essence .mix well
- Then we add milk and mix into a soft dough.
- Keep this dough aside for half an hour covered with a damp cloth.
- Then we take a small size dough spread it over a fork and roll it over completely
- Set aside and complete the above steps until all the Kulkuls have been formed
- Heat oil in a pan ,ones the oilis hot
- Fry the kulkuls, to turn them often until they are a light golden brown colour. drain
the excess oil.
- Enjoy the sweet taste of kulkuls recipe