- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Green piece-250 grm
- Pepper-2 tbsp
- Garlic-5 or 6
- Ginger-1 medium
- Turmeric powder-2 tsp
- Green chilli-3 medium
- Red chilli powder-1 tbsp
- Gram masala- 1 tbsp
- Fennel seed powder-1 tbsp
- Coriander leaf – small amount
- Maida mix—1 cup
- Salt –to taste
- Oil-for cooking
- First we take a heavy bottom pan add water and green pieces cook well and keep a
- Then we boiled the potato and peel off and smashed ,keep a side
- Take a pan add small pieces of chicken, turmeric powder ,pepper powder and salt
mix well ,cover and cook the chicken well.
- Ones the chicken is ready then we crush the chickenand keep a side
- Then we grind pepper ,garlic and ginger separately and transfer a bowl.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion,green chilly, small pieces of carrot,potato,ginger garlic
paste ,curry leaves and salt mix well
- Then we add powders like red chilly powder,turmeric powder,garam masala ,fennel
seed powder and pepper powder mix well and saute for some minutes.
- Again we add cooked and crushed chicken and smashed potato mix well
- Finally we add coriander leaves ,saute well and turn off the flame
Then we prepare the samosa sheet with maida flour.
- Take a home made samosa sheet and add spoon some chicken mix filling in.
- Now fold like a samosa and seal the edges with flour and water paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add samosa, deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the samosa with oil and allow to drain on paper towels
- Sever the chicken samosa with tea..
- Enjoy the taste.
Leave a Reply