- Roasted rava-1 kg
- Black cumin seed-2 or 3 tsp
- Coconut oil-1kg
- Salt to taste
- Water for mixing
- Firstly we take a large mixing bowl add roasted rava,black cumin seed ,2 or 3
tsp of oil and salt mix well
- Then we add little by little amount of water and start to make smooth dough
and keep a side.
- Make the dough into equal lemon sized balls. Take one ball and flatten it with
- Then cut four sides and divided into equal size ,and roll all dough into equal
size and shape.
- Heat oil in a pan ,on low flame till the suji snacks turn golden brown and
- Turn off the flame and enjoy the Diwali special suji snacks…