- Maida-1 cup
- Grated coconut-1 cup
- Banana-5 nos
- Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Sugar-4 or 5 tbsp
- Coconut oil-for frying
- First we grind grated coconut and sugar and keep a side
- Take a large bowl add banana and smashed into a smooth paste.
- Now we add grinded coconut and sugar mix well
- Then we add baking soda and maida mix well and make a smooth paste.
- Add oil in a frying pan for deep frying then make lemon size balls from better
and deep fry the balls at medium heat till golden brown..
- Turn off the flame and enjoy the banana snacks with tea or coffee
Leave a Reply