- Rice flour -1 cup
- Black cumin seed -2 tsp
- Pearl onion-5 or 6 nos
- Salt –to taste
- Ghee-3 or 4 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Heat ghee in a pan add pearl onion saute for some minutes
- Then we add water and salt mix well and boil some minutes
- Again we add rice flour and black cumin seed mix well and Cover and rest the
dough for about 10 minutes
- Then we make small balls out of it and flatten it using the two fingers and
shape it like buttons.
- Then we heat oil in a pan, fry these chukkappam until golden and drain in to
paper or towels.
- Serve the chukkappam with tea or coffee
Leave a Reply