- Potato 3 medium
- Onion- 4 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 4 or 5 pods
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp.
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Take a heavy bottom pot add water and potato boiled well ,peel and mashed then keep aside
- Then we have to crush ginger and garlic set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and cumin seed ,lets crackled.
- Add chopped onion and green chilli saute well
- Then we have to add salt,crushed ginger garlic paste ,curry leaves and mix well and saute for some
- Again we add powders like red chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala
,mix and saute well.
- Now we have to add mashed potato and mix well
- Finally we add some water and cook for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the simple curry recipe with chapathi or rice.