- Potato – 5 nos
- Onion – 4 or 5 nos
- Green chilli – 2 or 3 nos
- Coriander leaves – small amount
- Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 ltr
- Take a large bowl add wheat flour, salt ,coconut oil and mix well .
- Then we add little by little amount of water, mix well and start kneading a dough. Make
sure that the dough is not too thick nor too thin and keep it in a side.
- Then boil the potatoes ,peel them and grate them well
- Take a large bowl add grated potato ,chopped onion, green chilli, coriander leaves ,and salt
- Again we add curry powders like red chilli powder ,pepper powder, cumin powder and
turmeric mix them well and keep a side.
- After that we take small dough place them on a flat surface, flatten them further with the
help of a rolling pin.
- Once the chapatti get the perfect round shape then cut both sides .
- Then put the potato mix in it and roll it out,then do the same with the rest.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add the potato roll dough and fry the till golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil and keep it in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy the potato wheat flour snack with tea.