- Besan flour – 1 cup
- Rice flour – /2 cup
- Jaggery – 250 grm
- Cardamom – 5 or 6 nos
- Oil- for frying
- Water – for mixing
- Take a large bowl add besan flour,rice flour mix them well.
- Then we add water little by little and knead it into a soft dough.
- Then roll the dough and divide them into small pieces,and fill the dough in a
- Heat oil in a pan and start squeezing the dough into the oil
- Then starts changing colour to light brown and take it out and remove excess oil and
keep it in a side.
- Then we break the mixture into small pieces with hands and keep it aside.
- Take a heavy bottom pot add jaggery, crushed cardamom and around one cup of
water and let it melt into a syrup.
- Now we filter and transfer the syrup to a another pan and add mixture and mix well.
- Once it is mixed well transfer it a tray and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Then cut the pieces with a knife and serve .
- Enjoy the taste of mixture mittayi