- Lemon – 1 kg
- Dates – ½ kg
- Garlic – 7 to 8 nos
- Green chilli – 5 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar -2 tbsp
- Fenugreek seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sesame oil – 3 tbsp
- First we have to cut the lemon into small pieces.
- Then we take a bowl add lemon pieces and salt ,keep a side
- Then we have to deseed the dates and cut into 2 or 3 pieces into a bowl.
- Then we have to add vinegar into dates bowl and mix well,set aside.
- Heat seasame oil in a pan add splutter mustard seed and fenugreek seed.
- Add chopped garlic, green chilli ,chopped ginger and saute it well.
- Now we have to add red chilli powder and salt ,saute for 2 to 3 minutes .
- Add lemon slice mix and dates mix ,saute well.
- Combine everything well and remove from fire.
- Serve with biriyani..or completely cooled, transfer the pickle to a jar and refrigerate it.
Leave a Reply