- Vermicelli – 1 kg
- dry red chilli – 4 or 5 nos
- peanut – 250 grm
- urad dal – 1 tbsp
- Bengal gram – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Beans – 6 nos
- Carrot – 2 medium
- Capsicum – 1 nos
- Green peas- ½ cup
- Coriander leaves – small amount.
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste.
- Heat ghee in a pan add vermicelli strands ,roast them well.
- Again heat water in a pan add roasted vermicelli and cook them well.
- Drain excess water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,let crackle.
- Add dry red chilli, and peanut saute them well.
- Add urad dal and Bengal gram saute for some time.
- Then we have to add chopped onion,curry leaves,green chilli,chopped beans ,chopped carrot
,and capsicum saute them well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Again we have to add cooked green peas and turmeric powder mix them well.
- Add cooked vermicelli and mix it well.
- Finally we have to add some salt and coriander leaves mix it well.
- Remove from fire and set a side
- Serve and enjoy the taste of vermicelli upma recipe
Leave a Reply