- Beans leaf -1 kg
- Birds eye chilli -8 or 9 nos
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Shallots – 6 or 7 nos
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- First we have to crush birds eye chilli, grated coconut, turmeric powder, garlic, cumin seed
and shallots set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan , add mustard seeds. When they pop.
- Add chopped shallots ,chopped long beans leaf and salt ,saute for some time.
- Then we have to add grated coconut paste ,mix well, cover and cook well.
- Then remove the lid and mix it well
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve with rice and enjoy the taste.