- Peanut – ½ kg
- Bengal gram – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Cardamom – 3 pods
- Jaggery -250 grm
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- First we peel the peanut and set aside.
- Heat a pan add peeled peanut and roast it well, set aside.
- Again we roasted Bengal gram and set aside.
- Then we have to crush the cardamom and set aside.
- Then crush the Bengal gram set aside.
- Again we crush roasted peanut and jaggery ,keep aside.
- Heat a pan and add ghee ,melted and set a side
- Take a large bowl add grinded Bengal gram,roasted peanut jaggery mix ,crush cardamom and melted
ghee and mix it well until the mixture is combined well.
- Then take a small portion of mixture in a palms and begin to roll it into ladoos.
- Serve and enjoy the sweet ladoo recipe.