- Squid – 1 kg
- Onion – 2 nos
- green chilli – 3 nos
- tomatoes – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic 7 or 8 nos
- Garcina cambogia – 2 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Wash and clean the squid .cut it into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and cumin seed .when they begin to sputter .
- Add chopped ginger and garlic, saute well.
- Add chopped onion ,green chilli ,salt and curry leaves ,stir for 3 to 4 minutes .
- Then the ingredients turns light golden brown . add red chilli powder ,coriander powder , garam
masala and turmeric powder ,stir them for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir well they tomatoes become soften and mashy.
- Add cleaned squid and garcina caambogia , mix well and cook it covered till done.
- When it is done ,open the lid and mix them well .
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the squid roast recipe
Leave a Reply