- Chana dal – 1 /2 kg
- Bengal gram – 250 grm
- Onion – 3 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves – 4 sprigs
- Coriander leaves – small amount
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 ltr
- First we have to wash the chana dal and soak for 2 hrs .
- Then drain excess water and keep aside.
- Then we have to grind the Bengal gram into powder and set aside.
- Again we grind the soaked chana dal and set aside.
- Take a large bowl add grinded chana dal and powderd Bengal gram .
- Then we have to add garam masala ,salt,chopped onion , green chilli,curry leaves and coriander leaves
,mix well with hands and set aside.
- Then take a small ball in to the mix , make small flattened and circular shape vada , keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop few vada at a time in hot oil.
- Deep fry till they turn crispy and golden brown on all sides .
- Remove from pan and drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy them hot