- Lemon – ½ kg
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Asafoetida powder – 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek powder – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 3 tbsp
- Grated jaggery – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Seasame oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat sesame oil in a pan add lemon ,saute and fry for 7 to 8 minutes ,then keep a side
- Then we have to dried the fried lemon with cleaned cotton cloth,
- Cut the lemons into equal-sized pieces and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan add curry leaves ,asafoetida powder,fenugreek powder,red chilli
powder ,grated jaggery turmeric powder,and salt saute for some minutes
- Then we add fried lemon pieces and saute well and cook for 5 to 6 minutes
- Remove from fire and set aside
- Once it cools down, transfer it to a clean and dry container.
- Enjoy the taste of dried lemon pickle.