- Fresh milk- 1 cup
- Jaggery – 7 or 8 spoons
- Ginger – ½ medium
- Cinnamon- 2 nos
- Cloves – 2 nos
- Tea powder – 1 or 2 tsp
- Water – ½ cup
- First we have to crush the ginger and set a side.
- Then we have to crush cinnamon and cloves set a side
- Add fresh milk in a pan ,and boil well and set a side.
- Heat ½ cup of water in a pan add jaggery ginger ,cinnamon and cloves
- Add tea powder and bring to boil.
- Now add milk and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes .strain the tea well
- Serve and enjoy healthy jaggery tea
Leave a Reply