- Vermicelli-2 packet
- Milk-1 ltr
- Coconut milk-1 cup
- Cashew nut -250 grm
- Raisins-250 grm
- Sago pearls-3or 4 tbsp
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp ghee and heat it on low flame
- .Add dry raisins and cashew nut, saute them for few seconds on low flame,till
they turn golden brown.
- Take ghee in a pan, add broken vermicelli and roast them for few minutes on
low flame until a slight brown colour is observed and keep stirring while
- Then we take another pan add milk and sago pearls cook well untile they
- Again we add fried vermicelli and crushed cardamom mix well and cook some
- Add fried cashew nut ,raisins and sugar mix well and simmer on a low flame
to medium-low flame for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Switch off the flame
- Serve kerala style semiya payasam and enjoy the taste of payasam.