*Beef – 1/2 kg.
1) Cut beef into bite-size pieces.
2) Grind fennel seed, cinnamon, and star anise.
3) Rub turmeric(1/4 teaspoon), chili powder(2 tablespoons), coriander powder(1 tablespoon), pepper powder ( as required), prepared powder(2 teaspoons), ginger (as required), garlic( 8 cloves), green chilies( 4 nos), curry leaves and salt to taste to the beef. Keep the marinated beef to cook.
4) Keep another pot on the flame add oil and mustard, once it splutters add shallots. Saute till it softens, add ginger and garlic and curry leaves and continue sauteing.
5) to the above add chili powder(2 teaspoons), pepper powder (as required), garam masala(1 teaspoon), coriander powder(1 teaspoon). Once the raw smell is gone add the mixture to the beef and continue cooking till the beef is well cooked.
Tasty pepper beef is ready…