*Payarila/ Beans leaf.
*Green chilies – 4 nos.
*Garlic -6 cloves.
*Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
*Cumin – 1/4 teaspoon.
*Shallots -as required.
*Coconut oil – as required.
*Salt to taste.
1) Clean and chop the leaves into small pieces.
2) Squeeze the juice out of the leave, this helps to reduce the bitterness.
3) Blend grated coconut, garlic, chilies, turmeric, and cumin to the leaves.
4) Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds, add thinly sliced shallots and saute.
5) Add the leaves and the coconut mixture to the shallots. Season it with salt. Cover and cook.
Payarila Thoran / Beans Leaf Stir Fry ready…
Leave a Reply