- Banana- 1 kg
- Cumin seed1 tsp
- Dry ginger powder-1 tsp
- Cardamom-3 or 4 nos
- Jaggery -250 grm
- Water-1 ltr
- Take a pan add cardamom and cumin seed in it ahd heat it well
- Ones it cools down grind it and keep a side
- Take jaggery in a bowl add water and dissolve it well and strain it and keep a side
- Then we take a another bowl add banana and smash well
- Again we add jaggery water into the bowl and mix it well
- Then we add crushed powders of cumin seed ,cardamom and dry ginger powder mix it well.
- Heat a pan add the banana and jaggary mix saute well it it become ready.
- Remove from fire and when the heat is gone transfer it into a container or mud pot
- Then serve the kerala traditional pazham paani with banana.
- Enjoy the traditional taste..