- Peanut = 1kg
- Rice powder = 4 table spoon
- Gram flour = 4 table spoon
- Chilly powder = 1 table spoon
- Fennel seeds = 1 table spoon
- Cumin = 1 tea spoon
- Asafoetida powder = 1 tea spoon
- Red chilly = 6 nos
- Garlic = 5 pieces
- Curry leaves
Methods of preparation
- crush garlic and curry leaves in a stone
- crush the cumin.
- Add rice powder, gram flour, chilly powder, crushed garlic and curry leave into the peanut. Also add fennel, cumin, asafoetida powder, salt and water and mix it in the form of paste.
- Add oil to the pan and roast it.
- Fry separately the curry leaves and red chillies, later add it into the above roasted peanuts.
Leave a Reply