• Rice flakes = ½ Kg
• Jaggery = ½ Kg
• Coconut = 1
• Ghee = 4 Teaspoon
• Dried ginger powder =1teaspoon
• Cardamon = 8 pieces
• Bengal Gram Dal =50 g
• Cashew nuts
METHODS OF PREPERATION
- Melt jaggery in the form of syrup
- Roast the grated coconut
- Take a bowl add some ghee and roast cashew and raisins in it. Add jaggery syrup along with it after filtering then add roasted coconut into this.
- Add Bengal gram dal, cardamom powder and dried ginger powder along with this and mix well.
- Turn of the stove and add rice flakes and serve
Leave a Reply