- Banana – 1kg
- Salt -2 tbsp
- Oil – 1 kg
- Water 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly,we have to peel the skin of raw banana .
- Then we have to cut it into medium thickness.
- Heat oil in a pan add raw banana slices and stir occasionally .
- Fry well until it turns golden brown and crispy .
- Then transfer on to a paper ,for drain excess oil.
- Repeated the same process to the rest of the slices.
- Take a small bowl add salt and mix it well.
- Then sprinkle the salt into the top of the banana chips and mix with hands.
- Store in an air tight container.