- Mango -4 nos
- Shallots – 10to 12nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Grated coconut – 1cup
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Red chillipowder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Dry red chilli- 3 nos
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Oil- 4 or 5 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or2 tsp
- Firstly wash and peel the mangoes ,then cut it into long slices ,set aside.
- Take a bowl add grated coconut and small amount of water squeeze themwell.
- Then we get thick coconut milk ,drain andset aside.
- Again add sufficient amount of water into the coconut bowl ,squeeze and drain,we get thin coconut
- Take a pan add shallots,chopped ginger , green chilli,curry leaves , salt and vinegar mix them well
- Then add curry powders like turmeric powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder .
- Again pour some oil and mango slices ,combine them well.
- Then add thin coconut milk mix,cover and cook them well.
- Now add thick coconut milk and mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed ,lets crackled.
- Add dry red chilli,chopped shallots and curry leaves ,fry them well.
- Then pour the mixture into the curry pan ,mix them well.
- Serve and enjoy the raw mango curry with meals.