- Long beans – ½ kg
- Shallot- 8 to 9 nos
- Dry red chilli – 5 or 6 no
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to traste
- Oil- for frying
- First we have to crush the shallots and keep a side.
- Then we have to grind dry red chilli into fine paste and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped long beans and salt . stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then we have to add turmeric powder, green chilli and 2 tsp of water mix and cover and cook for 5
to 6 minutes
- Again we have to add crushed shallots saute well and cover and cook.
- Finally we have to add grinded fine paste of dry red chilli mix,cover and fry for some minutes.
- Ones the fry is ready remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of sadhya special long beans fry.