- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 7 to 8 pods
- Coconut small pieces – ½ cup
- Chopped onion – 3 nos
- Chopped Shallots – 7 or 8 nos
- Green chilli – 3 nos
- Curry leaves -3 sprigs
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Mustard seed -1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala- ½ tbsp.
- Fennel powder – ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for cooking
- First we have to cut and clean the chicken ,set aside.
- Then we have to crush ginger and garlic and keep aside
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add mustard seed , let crackled.
- Add coconut pieces and saute till the colour change into light brown.
- Then we have to add chopped onion , and salt saute for some minutes.
- Add crushed ginger garlic paste, green chilli and curry leaves and saute well for some
- Now we have to add powders like turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder,
garam masala, fennel powder, pepper powder and saute well .
- Again we have to add chopped tomatoes and saute well till the tomatoes turn soften.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and mix well with masala,then cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Finally we have add some water and mix well and cook till the chicken become soften.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy with parotta.
- Maida flour- 1 kg
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1 nos
- Milk – ½ cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Water – 1 cup
- Oil- 4 or 5 tbsp
- First we have to take a bowl ,add maida flour, salt, sugar and 1 tbsp of oil mix well.
- Then we have to add little by little amount of water as required to make it into a soft dough
.knead the dough for at least ½ hours.
- After ½ hrs ,divide the dough into equal balls,grace with some oil and cover with a moist
cloth and keep aside for some minutes.
- Then grace the working surface with oil,
- Then take a small dough and place into a working surface then spread with roller.
- Then started to folding two sides of the dough with the help of fingers.
- Now we have to roll the folding dough and set aside.
- Then we have to take the roll dough and spread with the help of hands.
- Heat a flat pan on medium heat add some oil and place the parottas
- Then one side has cooked well flip the parotta.
- Flip again ones or twice till both the sides of coin parotta are cooked properly .
- Remove the parotta from heat and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy coin parotta with chicken curry.