- Sardine fish – 1 kg
- Dry mango – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Shallots – 4 or 5 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Green chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Garlic – 7 or 8 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 or 4 sprigs.
- Fenugreek powder – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 4 nos
- Coriander seed – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we have to grind dry red chilli and coriander seed into fine paste .
- Then add grated coconut and grind them well.
- Again add shallots ,garlic and curry leaves into coarse paste ,set aside.
- Take a pan add dry mangoes and soak for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then we have to cut and cleaned the sardine fish ,
- Wash them well with salt water ,drain and keep aside.
- Now we have to chopped the soaked raw mangoes and keep a side.
- Take a pan add cleaned sardine fish ,chopped dry mango, chopped onion, green chilli ,ginger and garlic
- Then add some salt ,fenugreek powder and curry leaves.
- Add coarse grinded coconut mix and water.
- Pour small amount of oil mix them well.
- Cover and cook till the fish become well cooked.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
Leave a Reply