- Rice flour – ½ kg
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Bengal gram – 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 3 or 4 nos
- Ginger -1 medium
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Curry leaves- 3 sprigs
- Coriander leaves- one hand full.
- Water – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Boil water in a pan add salt and ghee
- Then we have to add rice flour and mix well until the water is absorbed well.
- Then transfer the moist flour into the large mixing bowl.
- Then we have to take small amount of dough and roll
- Heat water in a idli steamer.
- Then place the balls into a idli steamer plate and steam for 10 to 12 minuters.
- After cooking the goli idali ,take the steamed goli idli and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add spluttered mustard seed ,urud dal,and Bengal gram saute well .
- Add dry red chilli ,chopped ginger,green chilli and curry leaves saute well
- Add steamed goli idli and mix well
- Finally we add coriander leaves and mix and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Serve and enjoy soft goli idli.
Leave a Reply