- Chicken – 1 kg
- Dry red chilli = 4 or 5 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 8 to 9 pods
- Lemon – ½ piece
- Onion – 3 nos
- Tomato – 1 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Coriander powder – ½ tbsp.
- Red chilli powder 1 ½ tbsp.
- Garam masala – ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- First we have to crush dry red chilli and set a side
- Again we have to grind ginger and garlic into fine paste and set aside.
- Cut and wash the chicken and keep a side.
- Take a large bowl add chicken pieces , ginger garlic paste , salt, red chilli powder ,turmeric
- Then we have to squeeze half lemon ,mix well and marinated for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan add marinated chicken pieces and fry it well , drain and set
- Again we have to add onion on same pan and saute well.
- Add curry leaves, ginger garlic paste ,crush dry red chilli and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now we have to add some curry powders like coriander powder, red chilli powder ,garam
masala and turmeric powder sauted well
- Then we have to add chopped tomato and saute well till they tomatoes become soften .
- Add fried chicken and salt ,saute well
- Finally we have to add some curry leaves.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of tasty chicken fry with rice or chappati..