- Rice flour- ½ kg
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Heat water in a pan add one pinch of salt and boil.
- Add rice flour into the boiled water and stir well ,make soft dough and keep a side.
- Now we make small balls and keep aside.
- Heat water in a puttu steamer
- Then we take the puttu maker add the disc and then add grated coconut
- Then we have to add dough balls ,again add the grated coconut .
- Repeated the steps and finish off with the grated coconut on the top.
- Close the puttu maker and steam well for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Ones the mani puttu is well cooked ,remove from heat and transfer into the plate.
- Take a bowel add grated coconut and water mix it well and drain the coconut milk.
- Then we have to pour the coconut milk and ghee into the top of the mani putte.
- Serve and enjoy the breakfast recipe.