- Maida-1 kg
- Sugar-1/2 kg
- Cardamom-2 nos
- Milk-1 cup
- Ghee-2 or 3 tbsp
- Oil-for frying
- First we grind the sugar and cardamom into fine powder.
- Take a large bowl add maida flour ,sugar and cardamom powder and ghee
- Combine well with your fingers to make sure the ghee is evenly mixed.
- Then we add little by little amount of milk. Make a very stiff dough,set a side.
- Make small balls out of the dough, Dust the dough ball in maida generously and roll
each dough ball into a flat circle.
- Then we cut the circle into little diamonds with the help of a knife.
- Heat oil in a pan add the diamond cuts to the oil. Fry on low medium flame until
- Drain the biscuit on a bowl, and enjoy the sweet taste of biscuit