- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 8 to 9 nos
- Green chilli – 2 nos
- Curry leaves- 2 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 /2 tbsp
- Asafoetida powder- 1 tsp
- Dry red chilli – 4 or 5 nos
- Mustard seed – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 1 ltr
- Firstly we take a clean bowl add fresh chicken pieces,ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,pepper
powder, turmeric powder and salt ,mix them well,marinated for half an hour.
- Then crush some ginger and galic into fine paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated chicken pieces and fried till they become golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- In the remaining oil add mustard seed , lets crackled them.
- Add dry red chilli,green chilli,curry leaves and ginger garlic paste,mix them well.
- Add red chilli powder .asafoetida powder,pepper powder and salt saute them well.
- Then we have to add fried chicken pieces and combine them well.
- Finally add some vinegar and mix them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.