Dried tapioca -1 kg
Horse gram – 500 g
Green chilly -4
Garlic – 5 cloves
Cumin – 3/4 teaspoon
Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
Salt – to taste
Method of preparation
1) take dried tapioca and wash it.Turn the stove on and boil the tapioca well with enough water.
2) wash the horse gram and let it boil too.
3) take shredded coconut, garlic, cumin, green chilly, turmeric and curry leaves.Grind them in a traditional grind stone.
4) strain the water out from the tapioca when it gets boiled.
5) when the horse gram is boiled remove the water out from it and add it to the cooked tapioca. Let the mix cook for some time and strain the remaining water out from it.
6) add the coconut mixture and enough salt to this and close the lid. Let it cook for 2 minutes and then turn off the stove. Mix it well and serve.
Your tasty dried tapioca horse gram puzhukk is ready.