- Peanut – ½ kg
- Jaggery – 250 grm.
- Ghee – 1 or 2 tsp
- First we have to take a heavy bottom pan add water and grated jaggery ,let it melt
- Then we have to peel the skin of peanut and set a side.
- Then we have to crush the peanut and set aside.
- Then we filter the jaggery water into another pan
- Then add 2 tsp of ghee and boil it well.
- Then we have to boil on lower to low heat ,string continuously until the syrup bubbles well and
- Add crush peanut and mix it well, immediately transfer it to a neat surface .
- Then roll the peanut mixture flat using rolling pin and cut it into desired shape
- Serve and enjoy the taste of kerala nostalgic peanut candy.
Leave a Reply