- Coconut – 1
- Chilly powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilly -3
- Dried red chillies – 3
- Curd – 1/2 liter
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic – 3
- Small onion – 2
- Mustard seeds
- Curry leaves
- chop the pumpkin in to small pieces. Add chilly powder and salt to it and boil them
- grind shredded coconut, green chilly, cumin, garlic, small onion and mustard seeds.
- strain the water out from the pumpkin when its done.smash it well and add the coconut mixture to this.
- place a pan in the stove. Add oil to this. Add mustard seeds to this when the oil is hot enough. Add red chilly and curry leaves after that. Add the pumpkin mix to this. And finally add enough Curd and salt to this and mix and take out from the stove.
- Your delicious pumpkin pachady is ready to serve.