- Maida- 1 kg
- Semolina -1/2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Pistachu –small amount
- Cashew nut – 250 grm
- Peanut – 250 grm
- Cinnamon – 3 nos
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 4 or 5 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- First we have to take a clean bowl then add maida,salt and ghee mix well with using your finger
- Again we have to springle some water and ghee into the pan and mix well and kned to form a stiff
dough, set aside.
- Heat a pan add grated coconut and ghee roasted well until the coconut colour turns light brown ,set
- Then to the same pan add ghee,then add pistachu , cashewnut and peanut saute well and set aside
- Now to the same pan,add semolina and roast until they turns light brown ,set a side.
- Then we have to crush sugar and cardamom into powder and set aside.
- Then we have to mix all the filling ingredients like roasted coconut ,semolina,sugar mix, pistachu,
cashew and peanut .etc..
- Then we have to divide dough into equal balls
- Roll each dough balls into a small circle.
- Then we have to fill the fillings inside,press the two ends together to seal with fingers and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the gujiya till golden brown to both sides .
- Drain the excess oil and set a side
- Serve and enjoy the sweet snack recipe with tea..