- Anchovy fish – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 or 8 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper seed – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 ltr
- Firstly ,we have to cut and clean the fishes
- Then wash and drain anchovy fish ,set aside.
- Then wash and drain the black pepper and set aside.
- Then crush ginger and garlic .
- Then add black pepper seed and crush them well .
- Again add spices like red chilli powder ,turmeric powder and coriander powder
- Sprinkle some salt and grind them well and set aside.
- Take a pan add cleaned fish and grinded masala paste ,mix them well.
- Marinated for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan add marinated fish and fry them well.
- Fry them well and remove them once they are brown and crisp
- Serve the tasty anchovy fish fry with meals
Leave a Reply