- Banana – 2 to 3 nos
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Cardamom – 4 to 5 nod
- Black sesame seed – 1 tsp
- Papadum – 2 to 3 nos
- Firstly we have to ground the jaggery and set aside.
- Heat water in a pan ,add jaggery and boil them well.
- When the jaggery has completely melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Peel the banana and set aside.
- Then cut it into small round slices, keep aside
- Drain the boiled jaggery water and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan,add chopped banana
- Fry them well till they become light golden brown
- Add drained jaggery water and mix them well.
- Add grated coconut and mix them well.
- Now add some black sesame seeds and mix them well.
- Then add crushed sugar and cardamom mix, combine them well.
- Cook till the jaggery syrup thickens.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add papadum and fry them well.
- Drain excess oil and set aside.
- Take a bowl, serve pazhum noruku .
- On the top add crushed fried papadum mix .
- Enjoy the tasty pazhum nurukku recipe
Leave a Reply