- Nendran Banana = 1kg
- Chavvary = 250g
- Jaggery = 1kg
- Coconut = 2nos
- Cow milk = 1/2lr
- Cumin powder = 2 tea spoon
- Dry ginger powder = 2 tea spoon
- Cardamon = 10 nos
Methods to prepare
- Clean chavvary and cook it
- Prepare jaggery syrup by adding water to it
- Cut the banana into small pieces and put it for cooking
- Cut coconut into small square pieces and fry it in the ghee along with cashew and raisins
- Crush the cooked banana and add jaggery syrup into it by stirring, add second coconut milk and boil it, add cooked chavvary into this.
- Stir well and add cow mil into this. Add ghee, fried coconut pieces, cashews and raisins. Keep on stirring by adding cumin powder and dry ginger power.
- Add first coconut milk and cardamon powder, keep stirring and when its starts getting thick, turn off the stove,