- Potato – 3 nos
- Coriander seed – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seed – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Pepper powder- 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaf – small amount
- Salt to taste
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan and when it is hot add coriander and cumin seed and heat it well and then set a
side to cool
- Again we crush the sauted coriander and cumin seed into fine powder and keep a side.
- Then we boil the potato well and peel and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seed ,let them sizzle.
- Add cooked potato and salt ,mix it well
- Now we add crushed cumin and coriander powder ,combine well.
- Then we add 1 tbsp of pepper powder and mix well .
- Finally we add cleaned and chopped coriander leaf in to the pan and mix it well .
- Turn off the flame
- Serve the easy jeera aloo stir fry with meals
- Enjoy the variety potato fry taste ..