- Soya chunks – 1 kg
- Onion -2 no
- shallots -6 or 7 nos
- Curry leaves -2 or 3 nos
- Green chilli -3 nos
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Ginger -1 nos
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder -2 tsp
- Coriander powder -1 tsp
- Pepper powder -1 tsp
- Fennel seed -. 1 tsp
- Mustard seed-1 tsp
- Salt -1 or 2 tsp
- Oil -2 or 3 tbsp
- Heat water in a pan add salt and soya chunks ,boil them well and set a side for few minutes.
- Then drain and rewash with cold water ,then cut it into small pieces ,set aside.
- Take a pan add soya chunks, onion, green chilli, chopped garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
- Then add some curry powders like turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder , pepper
powder and salt.
- Add some water, cover and cook them well.
- Remove from fire and set a side.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seed and fennel seed, let’s cracked.
- Add dry red chilli, shallots and curry leaves fry them well.
- Then add cooked soya chunks curry and cook for few seconds.
- Remove from fire and keep a side
Leave a Reply