- Rice flour-1 kg
- Mustard seed -1/2 tsp
- Urad dal-1 tsp
- Dry red chilli-4 or 5 nos
- Curry leaves-3 or 4sprig
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Water – to mix
- Oil- 3 or 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan add rice flour and salt then add boiled water and mix well and make it in
to a dough.allow it to cool down .
- Then we prepare small sized bal ls and keep it in aside
- Boil water on idli pot , then grease idli plates with oil and arrange the balls on
it and cook well ,do not overcook them, else they will turn rubbery.
- Take the remaining oil and add mustard seeds and urad dal and wait for them to
crackle. Then add the curry leaves, red chilli, and grated coconut mix well
- Add the Ammini Kozhukattai mix well and switch off the flame
- Serve the kerala style ammini kozhukattai and enjoy the break fast.