- Dry prawns – 1 cup
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Shallots – 8 to 9 nos
- Curry leaves – 3 sprigs
- Dry red chilli – 5 or 6 nos
- Tamarind – small ball size
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat small amount of oil in a pan add grated coconut, shallots and curry leaves, mix
it well when the grated coconut colour turns golden brown and keep it in aside.
- In the same pan ,add a little coconut oil and dry red chilli then fry it well ,and keep
- Again we pour some oil in same pan and add cleaned dry prawn into the pan saute
well until they turn brown and crispy and keep it in aside.
- Then we grind roasted dry red chillies and salt first.
- Along with this, grind the roasted prawns.
- At the same time , grind the roasted coconut into this.
- Finally we add tamarind and salt ,then grind everything together and transfer into a
- Serve and enjoy the Kerala style dry prawns chutney powder with meals
Leave a Reply