- Maida -1 kg
- Egg 1
- Curd 1 cup
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- First we take a large bowl and add maida,egg curd , oil and salt mix well until the flour turns
- Then we add water slowly and knead to a smooth and soft dough.
- Now we cover and rest for half hour.
- After we take a small dough in the bowl and roll gently, and spread as thin as
- Then we cut the spread dough into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- Again we role the dough and spread as thin and keep aside.
- Heat small amout oil in a pan and place the rolled parotta into hot pan
- If one side is ready flip over and fry well and keep a side
- Serve and enjoy the layerd parotta
- Beef -1 kg
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Garlic – 8 or 9 nos
- Shallots -7 or 8 nos
- Onion- 1 nos
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder– 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- First we cut and clean the beef and keep a side.
- Then we crush the fennel seed and fenugreek ,keep a side
- Again we grind ginger and garlic into smooth paist and keep a side
- Then take washed and cleaned beef to a bowl and add crushed cumin and
- Add grinded ginger garlic paste and shallots ,mix well
- Now we add curry powders like coriander powder ,red chilli powder ,turmeric
powder and salt mix well
- Then we add some water ,cover and cook well till the beef turns soft and
keep a side.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan and add onion and some curry leaves
- Finally we add cooked beef and fry well till they turns golden brown
- Turn off the flame and keep a side .
- Serve and enjoy the taste of beef fry .
Leave a Reply