- Bitter gourd – 1 kg
- Maida flour – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 9 to 10 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Vinegar – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 4 or 5 tbsp
- Firstly we have to rinse the bitter gourd with water
- Then we have to slice into thin round pieces .
- Then crush ginger and garlic ,set aside.
- Take a bowl add maida flour ,turmeric powder ,red chilli powder and salt
- Then pour some vinegar ,and crush ginger garlic paste
- Add a little water at a time and make a smooth batter.
- Add chopped Bitter gourd pieces
- Mix the bitter gourd in the batter and coat them well.
- Marinated for half an hour .
- Deep fry the bitter gourd ,Until it become golden brown and crisp.
- Drain excess oil and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy the crispy bitter gourd fry with meals.</li
Leave a Reply